Welcome!

Welcome to Skyanne's Blog. I have seen so many Simmers using them; and I thought it would be a handy thing to have for writing my stories. If you have an comments on things you like, dislike or think I should change please let me know - I welcome any and all feedback!

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Fallen Down The Rabbit Hole - Prelude

This Story was inspired by my good friend on the Sims 3 forum Blythe.  The Prelude was written as a gift to her for May's Gifting Angel and I hope to be able to continue to work on it......


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Prelude: Fallen Down The Rabbit Hole

By: Skymyst





Skylynn was often called a troubled teen growing up; it seemed no matter how hard she tried she always seems to do the wrong thing and get into trouble.  When she was three she clogged up the toilet in her parents bathroom with the papers in her mother’s “important documents” box; she can still remember the look on her mother’s face when she walked into the bathroom.  When she was five she was told by her teacher she could “express her feelings” through art …. So she drew a picture of her teacher picking her nose on the wall in the classroom with finger paints.  This behavior went on and on and when she hit her teen years Skylynn just found more creative ways to get into trouble!




Her parents were always yelling at her, and she spent more time in detention in school than she did in class!  She had all but given up on every doing anything right!  That night after a practically bad fight with her parents, because she snuck out of the house to super glue her pictures of her cheating boyfriend wearing a dress all over the lockers at school, she laid in bed thinking over here troubles.



  “I can’t believe I got caught again”, she thought to herself.  “How was I to know the janitor worked so late in the evenings?  And, as far as my cheating boyfriend Sam well he deserved what he got for making me think he loved me only to make fun of me in front of everyone at the biggest school dance of the year!” As she lay in bed crying and wishing she could live this place and everyone behind she heard a loud pop that sounded almost like a bomb and then the towns alarm started to go off.  Going over to the window Sky looked to see what all of the ruchais was about…….




But before she got to the window a funny looking man appeared in front of her.


Hello deary, it seems you could use my help”, he said with a giggle and a snort! 

Looking at him like he had three heads Sky asked him “Oh, and just how it is I need your help?”

Patients my dear we shall get to that but first tell me something”, he funny man said.  “Do you really wish you lived somewhere else?”  Would you really be willing to give up all you know for a fresh start?

Without missing a beat Sky replied “Of course I would I hate it here and no one likes me not even my parents!”

Well my dear than I shall help by making it all stop, he flicked his hands and said something she could not understand and as she stared up at him her mind started to go blank and she felt like she needed to sleep.  She tried to walk to her bed but before she could sleepiness over took her and she closed her eyes……….

2 comments: