Welcome!

Welcome to Skyanne's Blog. I have seen so many Simmers using them; and I thought it would be a handy thing to have for writing my stories. If you have an comments on things you like, dislike or think I should change please let me know - I welcome any and all feedback!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

About Always Late Kate

So to start out I will be writing a Sims 3 Story for Paulio2 Writing Contest. You can see the contest details here ---> http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/386377.page

Basically it is a 10 week long writing contest that has 5 chapters to.  Each person was asked to create a protagonist Sim who will be out main character in our story.  Mine is Kate, and there are four other's who will be writing with me.  Two male characters and two female characters.  Paulio asked that we try to use the other protagonist sims as our main characters.  I was so excited that I wrote a prelude for Kate called "Always Late Kate" which was not required but something I wanted to do.  I really felt the need to flesh out a background story for my protagonist which is how "Always Late Kate" came to be. 

Orginally I decided to try to use the story board on the Sims 3 site, but I found it to be a pain to work with and so many others used blogs sites.  So after asking around and getting help from Whisperingtruth - I finally found my way here to blogger.com.

 Here is the Sim Information I am using for the contest. As well as the Introduction storyboard link to the Sims 3 storyboard as to why Kate is always late.

However, I am reposting the information here - so that I can have the entire story all in one place.

Intro Story --->
http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=328470


Sim name: Kate Carvan
Link to them on the Exchange: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4205887
Traits: Absent-minded; Genius; Artistic; Nurturing; Perfectionist;
Favorites: Yellow, Pop and Crapes
Lifetime Wish: Illustrious Author
Sun Sign: Sagittarius

No comments:

Post a Comment